How In Order To Credit Cards To Your Benefit

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。1 年、 3 ヶ月前 vernakump7 さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #103504 返信

vernakump7

Well the big event came and I pulled this trick off and calc let me tell you from that time on I had all eyes on me. I was winning again, getting big sponsorship deals, media, etc.

When you get back to business you will be extremely productive. You will have fresh new ideas, better business building methods and new friends to add to your list. Your mind will feel rested and you will feel recharged and ready to create. When you increase your money making tasks your bank account will increase. You can become a top three percent leader.

Remember the 80-20 rule – it’s practically universal that 20 percent of your clients or customers are “high maintenance.” They’re creating 80 percent of your distractions, disruptions and diversions. Keep them but change your pricing structure to charge them 20 percent more.

Take Action: Once you’ve answered the questions above, evaluate your responses and take action by making the changes necessary in order to make sure you’re giving 100 percent.

Let’s say you’re currently earning $36,000 per year as a freelance writer. If you started marketing consistently, ie, doing it first thing in the morning and managed to pick up three new clients who gave you just $3,000 per year each in work (just $250 per month each) right there – you will have increased your freelance writing income by $9,000 per year, which is 25 percent of $36,000.

It probably won’t surprise you to learn that the trainers, owners, grooms, jockeys, calc and others from the backstretch bet on horse races. They are the insiders and have control over the animals that you are betting on. So why would they show you how good the horse is with a workout when they know you’ll bet it like crazy and they won’t get good odds?

How does this save time? You won’t have to spend so much time looking for new clients; who are harder to turn into paying clients than the ones who are already using you. – who are harder to convert into paying clients than your existing ones.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: How In Order To Credit Cards To Your Benefit
あなたの情報:

スポンサーリンク
レクタングル広告(大)
レクタングル広告(大)